View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 09:07 AM   #122
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ironically nothing in the video describes their crimes...how do u know what they commited where mild offenses,..2ndly his job is to be security..he was doing was he was hired for, 3rdly..im sure we can also call the guy who pulled the gun on him a mild offense

no offense but u wouldnt happen to be one of the usual underground hip hop heads who live by the "fuck the police doctrine" even when theres no cause to bring that state of mind into play, Let me put it like this..im not one of those guys..whilist i detest scumbag cops..lets just say my view on people who try to uphold the law changed a few years ago..i could have been locked up right now for armed robbery if it wasnt for a good cop who went against his pals and cleared my name after being tackled down and arm broken by pigs...so maybe in that regard we see things differently..i dont subscribe to the whole "hate law enforcement at all costs mentality, because i do believe there are people trying to clean up the streets and do the right thing...

only in 2013 is a man trying to do what most wont dare do where he gets demonized for it...but then again..depends on your enviroment..u try growing up where i did and u will understand that mans tactics..period

oh and before anyone jumps into the race nonsense..it was a white cop that saved me from getting my freedom stripped for me..while some brothas kicked me down who were cops too...go figure

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote