View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 10:40 AM   #34
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
Ghost is basically saying that he wants to pick the beats for the album, and I think he might have the best ear for beats of all the generals. but there's only one mc whose ear for beats I trust...

I want vinnie to pick ALL the beats for the next wu tang album, just not rap in them
Logout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post
The best thing that could happen is for all the generals, 4th Disciple, and some Killa bees like Priest to all meet up and convene in Staten Island or Manhattan, and hit up 36 Chambers studios or The Hit Factory, lock themselves in there for a month or two, and just bang out a classic album.

No bitches, no distractions, no label people.....just music.....

We of course know that ain't gonna happen.

RZA's Hollywood ass will probably record that shit in LA with Dr. Dre and Game......lol
You're still talking this shit....not happening kill yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
Compared to Iron Flag, 8 Diagrams production was legendary.
Of course to euro/overseas niggas haha, iron flag the beat is better than 8 diagrams itself
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote