View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 10:39 AM   #45
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
Iron Flag is dope, but the beat is nothing special. Lol if you think that beat was better than Rushing Elephants. Stop talking about beats man, Swizz is one of your favs. You don't know a single thing about programming beats. Your eardrum is weak so you don't hear what's dope and what's not. Iron Flag drumbreak has been used a million times. What's special about that? I see Ghost' dick is still in your mouth.

Lol you're still mad about me sonning you constantly. I didn't even attack you this time. So what if swizz is one of my favorites, so is alc, rza, 4th, fat Jon, Chris devoe, tommy Guerrero, nujabes....lol haha you're mad. Iron flag beat is grimey wu shit nigga, rushing elephants loop gets tired out by the time gza comes in, Rae bodied the track. That switching the beat up every time masta killah came in got boring. Album is for hippies. Exactly why you like it. Haha go sit in the corner until dark matter drops hahahahahahahahahaha!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitche Manito View Post
True this beat is dope. And then it goes down hill for the rest of the album.

8 Diagrams CD >>>>> Iron Flag CD
This nigga is an rza troll. Digi snax was a classic right? Lmao
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote