View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 06:08 PM   #152
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My sentiments as I said again, are based on the initial video I posted...I don't even know why the thread title was changed and maybe now I get it...it's a thing of values here..I guess u all might have different values than me because let me tell u this..where I co e from..spitting on someone is the worst kinda disrespect ever..dogs are spat on..where I co e from, u could get killed for it...I generally see getting spat on as the worst thing someone can do to you..so maybe..that's where we all differ...maybe y'all can take a spitting and walk like men...Not me..u will get it

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote