View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 06:19 PM   #154
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Long might have become big headed, but the point is..he had the right idea...he implemented what cops,law enforcement..people who can do it aren't...do u know how many people die daily in the north side of my block..just killing each other every day for not damn reason...dudes just hanging in spots and blasting each other out..while the fucking cops are stopping guys like me daily on the road..guys like me who pay taxes and work our asses off for driving an expensive car when they could actually be doing their jobs where they are really needed..if there was a dude like this in my block...maybe I wouldn't have walked home one day and found all my shit stolen and having to retrieve it back through vigilante tactics from the same cats killing people everyday...i kinda understand this long dude..sometimes breaking the law is what it takes

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote