View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 07:47 PM   #156
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The problem here is, most households in America do not have a family unit...most children in this country are products of single parents who for most part became parents when they were kids and had no guidance...the probability of them getting taught good values from home is very low, rarely do some say ..fuck it..I wanna be a better parent than my mom was, and mentorship programs vary...in the Midwest where I'm at which is a war zone for most part, these things are abandoned..they are left as a choice to the people..if u wanna be mentored and change your life..sure..come in..we got a center like a zillion blocks from your hood...how u will get there ain't our problem, understand this..the establishment has turned it's back on a lot of these people, mainly because they have gotten fed up with the cycle, sadly, it doesn't just reflect on those who are doing wrong, it reflects on all of us, the general perception of the black man in this country with other ethnicities isn't the best most of the time, it's not about a mall cop, it's about society cleaning up the mess, it's about guys like me who actually give a shit how me and people like me are perceived in the world and garnering more respect for us so that we too can better ourselves, and this will never happen until we get real and stop making excuses, every day I have to feed grown men or keep giving able bodied grown men money when they are in need because they hate working and wanna smoke a blunt and chill All day, these are things I deal with on the real out here..so yeah, I see dude as someone who probably is fed up with the bullshit too and is taking a stance...because guess what..at home..most of the time..no one cares..and don't count on programs or the governing..they dont give a flying fuck either

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote