View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 04:14 PM   #1
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default lmao, The 'Best MC in Scotland' Has Beef With Warcloud (NSFW)

Rofl, this angry Scottish guy is pissed with Warcloud for biting his MC name, so periodically uploads disses from his bedroom on Planet X.

Part I - This alone just simultaneously ethered Nas, Cam'ron and Biggie's best diss tracks and retired all Killa Beez...

Part II - Rofllmao @ 0.27...

Part III - Here he discusses how him and his 'street team' punched Warcloud's lights out last night (also American Poets Diss)...

Shit's venomous, this must be why the Warcloud thread got moved from Wu-Chamber as I don't think RZA, Divive and Ringz want beef with this guy and his street team...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote