Thread: Street scholars
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 01:27 AM   #2
-ABOVE
shadowkillah

-ABOVE grasshopper

yeah dont bee scared well agravated like flares yous a snare/anyway you scared thats ok/im hear to save as much as i can eye donts give a dam a about you watering/fool your mind is wandering straight pondering/about the master dragon slayer four seven is the ak/pray/heaven is my point its where i stay/no offense but the rest of yall is strate fake/ok let me put it to you/punk phool blood pools what you know about/been away fo a minute cause following a cloud/thata rite keep ma game tight as a featha floatin in tha sky/above man besta give me mines/ha thought ya cou step wit ya fake heavenly rep/no cal a b eye but um not all of yall cause most from the holy land/torture thats what we all about no do to the ubt but um god im the god peace that what you pray upon motherfucker happy ass gay motherfucker/sorry ass bitch youa snitch/ditch grave burial ground mad profound is where you be found/aint not happy you chineese far from nappy/hah im on these insta far from mental tell ya miller and who eva immmm tooo clevah/aaaabbbbbovvee
-ABOVE is offline   Reply With Quote