View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 02:32 PM   #27
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Here's the thing, he'll razah is super I'll ,probably one of the best mcs in the game, but if we want to compare him to Kp, then I will say he falls short somewhat because he was never put in the position Kp has been put to ensure classic albums were made, let's not forget that heavy mental was made on a budget and distributed by a major label if I'm not mistaken, when u have that, u can afford more quality incentives to making a classic...like let's see...actually being in a studio with 4th disciple and building a concept from scratch with a sequence into an album(case in point heavy mental) as opposed to the producer mailing u a bunch beats made from different moods and inspirations for u to choose from....my point is...razah can bang out a classic similar to heavy mental if he is given the incentives, things are a lot different when u doing it all independently with little to no budget.

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote