Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 02:24 PM   #10768
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
LOL@Dallas signing Tony Romo for 6 years and a lot of money hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. 55 million of his is guaranteed LOL. Donovan Mcnabb tweeted he can't believe Tony got a lot of money when he's only won one playoff game hahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with Donovan. Dallas should've let him go because they'll never win a championship with him. I was surprised Baltimore let Anquan Boldin go to the 49ers. They should've kept him and Ed Reed should've stayed with Baltimore because his career is done. He isn't gonna win a championship with Houston. I think Baltimore shouldn't have signed Joe Flacco for a lot of money. His contract is probably the reason why a lot of Baltimore's players have left. Athletes nowadays don't have any loyalty to teams anymore. Back in the day, football and basketball players stayed with 1 or 2 teams. Nowadays athletes will sign with any team that's gonna pay them the most money which is stupid.

How much damn money do you need to buy clothes, cars, house, food, shoes, jewelry, furniture? Most of these retarded black athletes end up broke when their careers are over because they spend their money foolishly and don't save their money. Then they also spend a lot of money on their stuck up, materialistic girlfriends or wives to keep them happy so they won't leave them LOL. Then they wanna get upset and curse out their women if they get divorced or break up with them and if they have kids by these women, they're fucked because they gotta pay a lot of money for child support LOL.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...2880--nfl.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote