Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 07:02 AM   #10772
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I couldn't find Broke on Youtube but i did watch footage of former NBA player Antoine Walker on a sports show talking to Stephen A Smith and a white guy about he lost $110 million when his career was over because of bad real estate investments and he took care of 10-15 friends. He said he didn't lose his money to gambling like people think. If i was him, i wouldn't have taken care of his friends. Fuck them people LOL. If they wanna get mad at him for him not giving them money, so what. He doesn't need them. Family members and friends are the worst people to be around when you got a lot of money because they'll try to take it from you. Women are also bad to be around when you got a lot of money because they'll try to take it from you also. I do believe there's some good women who will be with rich guys not because of their money but they're hard to find. Most rich guys wanna be with cute women and most cute women are materialistic and can't be trusted when it comes to money.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote