View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 11:13 AM   #6
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJR View Post
So rapping aside, what are some of your favorite albums based on production? There are a lot of different production styles for a lot of different tastes, what are some of your favs? For me:

Smif-N-Wessun - Dah' Shinin - I just love the dark and gritty atmosphere of this one. Da Beatminerz did an excellent job creating street music for Tek and Steele to vibe off of.

Tribe - Low End Theory - What more can be said about this one? The production is smooth and jazzy and it flows perfectly.

Outkast - Aquemini - This one just feels so organic. It's layered and and the music runs deep. Hell, we got a harmonica solo on Rosa Parks. This album is over 70 minutes and the production keeps the listener interested and engaged.

Aesop Rock - Skelethon - I'm gonna throw this one out there because I was so impressed by it. Aesop himself did almost all of the production on this one and he showed he is multi-talented. The songs range from lighthearted to being dark and steeped in rock. Very interesting and solid production work that provided an above average foundation for Aesop's eclectic stories.

So how bout you guys?
Never got into Aesop Rock the others are classics tho
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote