View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 04:53 PM   #14
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Ya'll kill me with your stupid opinions about stuff. How do you think this is a blaxploitation movie? Blacks aren't the only ones who do illegal stuff to get money even though that's what whites want the world to believe. Spring Breakers is nothing like the 70's blaxploitation movies like Coffy, Bucktown, Superfly, Sweet Sweetback's Badasssss Song. What do you mean it's a art film? Spring Breakers reminds me a little bit of Wild Things 1,2,4 movies. The reason i say that is because the hot white women in those movies came up with a plan to get money and get rich even though a couple of the women already had parents that were rich. Bottom line with movies like this is that no matter what race you are, when you have no money, you'll do whatever to get some.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote