View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 09:36 PM   #201
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
I KNOW PEOPLE FROM STRAIGHT UP POVERTY, BLACK WOMEN WITH NOTHING TO THEIR NAME AND I RESPECT THEM TO THE FULLEST AS EQUALS BECAUSE OF THE WAY THEY CARRY THEMSELVES. BECAUSE OF THE CLASS THEY MANIFEST, BECAUSE THEY DONT USE "BEING A STRONG BlACK QUEEN" BULLSHIT AS A CLUTCH TO BE A NUISANCE TO SOICETY AND THOSE AROUND THEM, ONCE AGAIN,WE CAN DANCE AROUND THE ISSUE ALL WE WANT, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THESE PEOPLE..NONE WHATSOEVER..I WONT ACCEPT ANY EITHER BECAUSE IM AROUND BLACK PEOPLE WITH COMMON SENSE EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE, IN THE INNER CITY TOO WHERE I HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS..THESE PEOPLE ARE A DISGRACE TO BLACKS WORLDWIDE..PERIOD
Got'em!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote