View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 09:42 PM   #202
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THESE PEOPLE..NONE WHATSOEVER..I WONT ACCEPT ANY EITHER BECAUSE IM AROUND BLACK PEOPLE WITH COMMON SENSE EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE, IN THE INNER CITY TOO WHERE I HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS..THESE PEOPLE ARE A DISGRACE TO BLACKS WORLDWIDE..PERIOD

but there are excuses - there are reasons - people are sick - we are people - we are also sick - my point is, we do and say things that other "Blacks" see as suspect - hurting each other because we cannot deal with other peoples faults and shortcomings is a display of our own weakness - homeboy with the taser displayed a weakness - his approach was childish -