View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 11:22 AM   #6
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha. off the top of my head...

•sometimes at Subway I'll ask for a cup for water, then get a pop from the fountain.

•a local grocery store has a pay-by-the-pound salad bar. i'll pay for my salad then act like i forgot dressing and then go pour the dressing on so i don't have to pay for it.

•there's a chain of restaurants in western PA and OH called Eat n' Park. If you buy a sandwich, you get the salad bar half off. so i figured out that basically getting the chicken sandwich + 1/2 price salad bar costs 50 cents more than just the salad bar at full price. so i'll do that and take my 50 cent chicken sandwich home with me.

• i don't use the twist ties when i buy fresh vegetables at the grocery store because i don't want the weight of the twist tie to be calculated into the price of the vegetables. i just tie the bag in a not.

• i google corporate promo codes to get cheaper hotels

• i tell hotels that i have AAA but forgot my card to get a cheaper rate.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote