View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 01:10 PM   #207
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just because there are "some Blacks" who don't seem iLL affected by this society to you, doesn't excuse beating, and hurting those that obviously are.

" i know some blacks who are successful, why aren't these coons successful, these coons deserve what they get because they aren't successful"

that's how that post looks to me.

plus, who doesn't go through an immature stage at some point in their life.

even the mature make immature decisions/ bad choices -

that mall cop has a string of bad choices......

wait a minute, did that rent a cop tell those children to stop making noise in the mall - those are small children - she may have seen that as an attack on her children - and he caused the situation to escalate over that ?
to the point where he felt he had to taser her in front of her children ?
and you're cool with this ?

i don't expect those who never been married, and or had children, to understand why this rent a cop is wrong.

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 04-01-2013 at 01:15 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote