View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 01:23 PM   #209
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sunny, there is nothing u can say to excuse these bitches irrational behavior..you are defending the exact reason why you have to even take a stance when it comes to your own ethnicity, u don't have to agree with me as I respect your opinion but here's a fact that will never change...they are a joke and aren't a representation of all blacks and I'll be damned if anyone wants to defend their nonsense as something that's part of the black struggle or walk of life...fuck that...also...who teaches their kids to yell gay rants at adults? Do you think that is normal behavior? Do u think that is good parenting...do you think it was right for her to act like an animal Infront of her kids?, be sure to give me another excuse for them lol.

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote