View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 01:40 PM   #210
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
I've been with such a woman in my life before and u would have to kill me before I ever date one again,
you forgot no homo. haha

forgive me in advance if i've missed something because i haven't read every post in this thread, but some of your rants to me sound like they could have been written by a racist white person.

you know how many times i've heard a white person call a black person the N word for the type of behavior and actions you're talking about but are easy to dismiss it when a white person is acting the same or even worse?

i know it's cliche to say this, but trash comes in all races. i used to joke that i was racist towards white people because i hated more white people than black, but that was only because i grew up in a predominantly white neighborhood and went to predominantly white schools. i'd say that i'm sure i would hate a lot of black people too, if i was exposed to them more. and of course that eventually happened when i went to college and moved to a racially mixed neighborhood. but i didn't hate people because they were black or white. i hated them because they were assholes.

sure there is a huge problem in the black community now. and that's not because of skin color. it's more of a class issue. for every success story there are probably 100 failure stories. maybe you felt like you could help that girl and her kids. that plan failed. maybe the next time it will work.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote