View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 04:18 PM   #217
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
I love how everyone is trying to paint me as a dude who hates fellow blacks meanwhile I have a bad ass black fiance who id never trade for the world lmao..yall acting like I said..fuck black women, date whites when what I said was fuck coon trash that soils our pride as blacks and get with sisters with a brain. Smh aint no one seeing beyond what they think they know here lolol

nah - that's not how i see you - i'm basically asking you to have compassion and patience - and to understand the condition and the root of the problem -

i get very upset at the bullshit at times also. immaturity in the people is inevitable - there are stages - there are changes to be made.