View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 06:05 PM   #224
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olive Oil Goombah View Post

I been saying it for years. Decent black folks need to seperate themselvea crom the "blacknecks".
that fucking simple!! All I've been saying all thread long...and people wanna throw in status, vocation etc into when really it's a thing on character, of trait...destructive people generally are bad energy, and as it pains me to say so...it's even worse in America when u have melanin (and believe me..I hate race wars) but when trash acts outta line..we all get bundled in, I don't see what's so wrong about me being an educated black man defending fellow educated well mannered black men and women, all of a sudden I'm an uncle Tom who hates my own race lmfao..wow...

Could u imagine the discussion we would have been having here had it been a white mall cop that tasered that slut? Like Jesus christ!!

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote