View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 06:20 AM   #38
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im not charlesjones secondary, I just dont partake in the everyday...im black so everyone pity me amd let me screw my life hit, the minute some of us dont conform to the normal stereotype then there must be an anomaly with us lol...

Bet if I came here daily and whined all day about why my blackness isnt celebrated or talk about how the system holds me back and.decieve myself to think im the descendant of egyptian pharoahs when my roots clearly are west african, I wouldnt be considered a secondary right? But a normal black wu corp poster...im sorry I didnt fal into the stereotype..u have my apology lol smh

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft

Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 04-03-2013 at 06:44 AM.
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote