View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 08:16 AM   #26
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Very disappointing game. It's just a generic first person shooter game covered up in purty colours and tons of bloom. The graphics are just above console tier even on highest settings. 2 weapon limit. Ridiculously easy. 1999 mode turns enemies into bulletsponges making it slightly more tedious than on hard. Weapon upgrades have no visual difference. Corridors all where. Constantly telling me what buttons to press. Pretentious and needlessly convoluted bullshit plot. Dumb enemies. No meaningful interaction with environment. The whole game is just a string of scripted sequences, if anything it's an interactive movie. Might as well have been a cd-i game.

Casualized console crap. Fuck all the hype.