View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 10:47 AM   #28
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
lol, so I'm guessing you don't like it then?

Yeah the 2 weapon limit would be one of my complaints too as well as having to pause to access all the vigors instead of being able to quick scroll through them all. Wouldn't say it was ridiculously easy if you're playing on hard difficulty, never tried 1999 mode but it sounds like a chore!

Anyway, great game, believe the hype!!
It's barely even a game. Here's why it's easy; health regen, dumb enemies, auto aim (had to switch to 1999 mode to turn that off), Elizabeth keeps handing you all kinds of shit and on top of that enemies try to kill her but she's invincible so I get clear shots at the retarded enemies and the vigors are dealing so much damage.
I believe this is a game for people who don't like gaming and rather watch a movie.

Here, look at this shit...

This is unacceptable for a 2013 AAA title. I swear this game is closer to 7 than a 10. Gaming journalism is a fucking joke.

This pretty much sums up my experience with Bioshock Infinite.