Thread: Nerd News v2.0
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 12:50 PM   #685
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
PS4 is like 'a really perfect gaming PC,' says Epic VP

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...-says-epic-vp/
"The other exciting thing is that... when you think about Windows, even Windows for most people is tied to about 2GB of addressable memory space. This really opens up beyond what most PCs can do, because most PCs are running a 32-bit version of Windows."

Wow, it's like he's actually retarded.

More than half the Steam users have 64 bits windows, with at least 8 gigs. This fucking guy is taking office pc's into account, those are not gaming pc's.

The PS4 is more comparable to an average 2009 gaming pc. It's sad enough they had to showcase the PS4 by playing the games on a PC at the PS4 launch.

They're so full of lies. I remember Sony saying the PS2 will have graphics like Toy Story. Oh and remember those good looking games displayed at the PS3 launch, those 'games' were never released and were just rendered movies.

Fuck Sony.