View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 04:52 PM   #23
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Just think of how much $$$ you can save by quitting. Tally it.

Good Luck and get active hit the gym play ball do your push-ups, start running/take walks whatever...getting active ..and I don't mean going to work daily routine shit but really active.. is the greatest opponent of smoking. If you quit and just sit around.... pointless.

Also try switching to light cigarettes. The one time I quit cold turkey for almost a year I had switched to Marlboro Lights for about a month or two. I found it helped me transition into cold turkey quitting better than a Menthol could.
yea my coworker told me that when he quit cold turkey, the only thing that helped keep his mind off smoking was working out. He then would feel like shit mentally if he smoked one

Ive always smoked lights but I have been recently switching to Reds because I feel like I take in a lot more smoke when I smoke lights to compensate for the weak effect

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote