View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 11:20 AM   #57
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lulz moved to sid row??

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goyim? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Tel Aviv University, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on anti-semitic forums, and I have over 300 confirmed shut-downs. I am trained in illogical arguments and I’m the top recruits of the JIDF. You are nothing to me but just another anti-semite. I will shut your posts the fuck down with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about jews on the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mossad spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, cattle. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call free speech. You’re fucking shut-down, goy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shut you down in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just on twitter. Not only am I extensively trained in reporting posts, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the ADL and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable posts off the face of the Internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was to about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you g-ddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, goy.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote