View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 04:52 PM   #28
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
I also shit at work. Not just because of the toilet paper, but because if you take a shit at work you are effectivly getting paid for shitting wheras at home you are shitting for free. fuck dat shit.

I also steal nearly everything i can from work so as to save me having to buy it.

I bring my car to a friend whenever i need work done so i dont have to pay a garage.
Feelin' all that.

I've also been planning my whole big upcoming overseas trip almost exclusively at work. I do heaps of shit at work because I'd rather do it on my bosses time than my own.

I don't do the car thing because unfortunately I don't know any mechanics or anything, but whenever I need something, or need something done, I think of everybody I know and see if I can find a way of getting it (done) cheaper or for free.