View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #18
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Just got back an hour ago from seeing this and I got to say, I'm quite impressed...shit loads of blood and gross shit and they stuck with the original story as much as possible. Watching this I sort of understand why they didn't bring back the ash character cuz nobody can do that character better than Bruce Campbell. not to mention it probably would've sucked major ass if they went that route. i didn't know that Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell took part in producing this movie as well So it explains why it turned out better than I expected it to... Definitely a must see I dug that shit out of this flick. Rumor has it that Sam and Bruce are planning to do a fourth installment to the evil dead series.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs

Last edited by JIGSAW45; 04-05-2013 at 05:16 PM.
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote