View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 11:47 AM   #223
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
That is a good question.

I see some people as grown up children unfortunately, with their yells and arguments being a grown-up version of a baby crying. Yes, I know a few who are not in this decade, not growing with knowledge and experience, stuck in some other time, repeating the same mistakes, believing in things that apparently (from my perspective) are foolish. I see people in a state of confusion and delusion, believing in illusions. Primitive yes, and I see that in the way some are angered easily with their facial expressions looking very primitive, like an aggressive primate would do literally. Lost, yes.

Have you ever noticed that some people who have a prominent supraorbital ridge, are highly aggressive at times, more than those who don't have it?
Good post. Truth be told, some individuals don't have the resources nor the will to become better. Growing isn't an overnight process, it takes time, will, knowledge, and experence to become the person you'll want be.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote