Thread: evil dead
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 08:11 PM   #4
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont know why they even bothered in the first place. evil dead wasn't broke, don't fix it. typical hollywood faggots can't come up with an original idea to save their life.

that should be the movie, have a bunch of writers and directors come up with something actually horrific or they die in real life. watch em' all croak instantly.

whatever though, i probably wasn't even going to redbox this one anyways.

but since they're all about biting classics, they should just make movies about the shit you see on the news nowadays. find the most fucked up shit, and re-create it to exact, but build around it. BASED ON A TRUE STORY type shit. THIS COULD REALLY HAPPEN TO YOUR BITCH ASS type shit.

SOMETHING.

fuck it though, 99% of everything sucks these days. music, movies, television, sports, video games, wu-corp posts.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote