View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 03:31 PM   #232
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
I want to get into a build with you a about the character traits of the dajal
I do not believe in dajal. The story of dajal could not be found in Quran, but is found in hadith. I believe Quran to be the only modern uncorrupted source of Islaam. I believe hadith to be a compilation of statements attributed to the Prophet about 250 to 300 yrs after his death and has no relevance in Islaam.

I do not believe that a Messiah is coming. I believe he was "raised up", a euphemism some say which means he died. Nothing in Quran indicates he will come back.

Traditional Islam has been infiltrated with foreign ideas because shaitans' promise was that he would lead men away from ArRahman ArRaheem, and a look at this world shows him being true to his promise.

Quote:
I do beleive we are very close to experiencing some very interesting times.
I believe so. Some prophesies, which are in the Quran that need to be fulfilled before the resurrection are:

- ad-dukhan , the smoke, which will plague the earth leading to the deaths of 2/3 of the world population.

- juj and majuj (gog and magog) - this is open to interpretation as to what or who this is

- a creature will talk to man about true Islaam. Exactly what this creature is, is not well known.

...there is more...

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont

Last edited by diggy; 04-08-2013 at 03:34 PM.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote