View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 05:21 PM   #234
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
I do not believe in dajal. The story of dajal could not be found in Quran, but is found in hadith. I believe Quran to be the only modern uncorrupted source of Islaam. I believe hadith to be a compilation of statements attributed to the Prophet about 250 to 300 yrs after his death and has no relevance in Islaam.

and this description of the dajal may have been drawn to lead people away from being guided to the true Islam.

and i believe that no one book can lead anyone to true Islam.

Quote:
I do not believe that a Messiah is coming. I believe he was "raised up", a euphemism some say which means he died. Nothing in Quran indicates he will come back.
and who is this Messiah who died ?

what was his purpose and how can we, the people on this earth today benefit from a dead Messiah

Quote:
Traditional Islam has been infiltrated with foreign ideas because shaitans' promise was that he would lead men away from ArRahman ArRaheem, and a look at this world shows him being true to his promise.
all ancient things,and beliefs fade away eventually.

we know right from wrong.

but if in our righteousness, we are looking for the wrong ones in the world, we become those wrong ones in the world.

using ancient misunderstood methods of dealing with those we see as wrong will cause us to be in error every time

Quote:
I believe so. Some prophesies, which are in the Quran that need to be fulfilled before the resurrection are:

- ad-dukhan , the smoke, which will plague the earth leading to the deaths of 2/3 of the world population.

- juj and majuj (gog and magog) - this is open to interpretation as to what or who this is

- a creature will talk to man about true Islaam. Exactly what this creature is, is not well known.

...there is more...
we believe in things we don't understand and we suffer and cause others to suffer.

if there is a grand enemy, this enemy knows what the believers are looking for and can easily manufacture these events - and cause the people to submit to it.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote