View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 07:03 PM   #5
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think my parents did a very good job.

One thing which I of course hated when I was a kid/teenager, but am ever so grateful for now, is that my parents didn't spoil us at all. They didn't buy us shit lolz. A lot of my friends and that, their parents would buy them new skateboards, skate videos, new shoes, give them money every day to buy shitty food from the canteen at school etc. All for nothing. My parents didn't do that shit. It was a sensible amount of shit on Christmas and birthdays, packed lunches for school, otherwise if you want something then find the money to buy it yourself.

And we weren't poor. We weren't rich either. But they just didn't believe in giving us something for nothing I guess. And neither do I.

I hated it at the time but when I think back to it now I am so grateful. You see how most spoiled kids turn out and it's not something I'd want to be at all.