View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 10:05 PM   #8
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I recently had a girl pregnant but it got took care of thank fuck. It got me thinking about my parents, they happen to love each other so they had a family. But they weren't prepared. I don't think they knew how to deal with us at all they just hoped it would work out.

Dont get me wrong i love my parents they tried hard, but its more like i love them as friends.

I think if im ever ready to raise children i'll be supportive of the paths they choose and ultimately let them know that life is about enjoying yourself and that you shouldnt blame yourself for making mistakes.

Its difficult to know how kids will turn out, part of it is genetics and mental defects. I just want my kid to know that life is valuable. Its really an emotional subject, i dont want to ever get in a situation again where im not in love with the mother. I would resent the child and the mother. I felt this strongly a few weeks back when i went through this and i realized that because i care about how i grew up, i have to care about how my hypothetical children will. It changed my perspective completely on having children.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote