View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 08:10 AM   #14
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont go for the illuminati shit, if they want to be enlightened they're going the ass way about it

yes they haz tracked my ip,

but when i do serious shit, i do it through tor, and a non logging vpn, i cant have all my net data be encrypted, muh isp would raid me then..

lol like anyone is really going to shift through my isp data to look at what i posted on a wu board..

now.. my fb account.. thats totally different, on my 4th account in less than a month.... all with diff ips

takes teh piss tho, my 1st lasted over 2 years, then they killed 3 in a month.. lulz

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote