View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 03:14 PM   #10
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Dude... you seriously need a mic and some mixing software... And a lot of practice cuz, you can't make it more obvious that you're reading your rhymes. I can't understand what you're saying but I'm sure it'll be good once you develop your flow and actually record a track. Get yourself a blue Snowball mic and depending on what type of computer you use. get GarageBand or audacity...they are the simplest ways On learning how to record n mix music.

Come on everybody...what happened to the days where we actually used to critique each others work and material to help each other elevate one anothers sound... i know that's how we improved cause we used to get the shit critiqued out of our music but all for the greater purpose of becoming better emcees/musicians.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote