View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 10:55 AM   #11009
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

If the Lakers made the playoffs, they would play the Spurs. Don't the Spurs have the best record in the west? I would rather see the Lakers in the playoffs than Utah because Utah has a boring team even though i like Al Jefferson, Maurice Williams, Randy Foye, Devin Harris. That's messed up what happened to Kobe. He should've sat out last night's game but then again if he had sat out, they could've lost. It's not like they got a lot of good players LOL. Milwaukee is gonna get swept by Miami in the playoffs. I'd rather see Philadelphia play Miami than Milwaukee. Philadelphia has disappointed me. There's no way they should miss the playoffs when they got several good players like Jason Richardson, Nick Young, Jrule Holiday, Evan Turner, Thaddeus Young.

I saw they got Kwame Brown hahahahahahahahahaha. When i was watching the Sixers and Wizards last night, i saw Kwame sitting on the bench and i was laughing. I didn't know Philadelphia got him. I don't understand how he continues to get a job when he does nothing LOL. LOL@Chicago lost to Toronto last night. Chicago is so inconsistent. They beat the Knicks Thursday and lose to Toronto. They've lost to Toronto twice this season. I wish Atlanta wasn't gonna be in the playoffs because they're a boring team. Miami is gonna win the championship again anyway.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote