View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 10:09 AM   #540
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I'm surprised nobody posted about that faggot white guy coach that got fired from Rutgers for abusing the players and cursing at them. That faggot should've gotten fired after the first season. How can you explain he was there for 3-4 years? I was glad the parents of the players wrote to the governor of New Jersey and asked for the people that were in charge of him at the school to be fired. Faggot coach had the nerve to give a apology to the media. Nobody cares about your bitch ass apology. No coach should treat players like that. Kobe Bryant said if that coach had treated him like that, he would've slapped the shit outta him hahahahaha. Bobby Knight is another former college basketball coach i hate and i'm glad he's not coaching anymore. Some coaches are obsessed with winning and they'll treat the players any kind of way whether it's physically or verbally abusing them.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote