View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 10:54 AM   #11011
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@what you said about Andrew Bynum hahahahahahahaha. Who did Philly trade to get him? Wasn't Andre Iguodala a part of the trade? My brother told me today that the Spurs got rid of Stephen Jackson and he said he didn't understand that. I don't understand that either especially because of what he did for them last season in the playoffs. They almost beat Oklahoma because of him. I see Nate Robinson had 35 points against the Knicks Thursday. I bet the Knicks regret getting rid of him and i think Nate wanted to show the Knicks what they're missing. How do the Knicks let a little guy like Nate embarrass them? LOL@Raymond Felton and Jason Kidd can't guard him hahahahahahahahaha. I wish Brooklyn Nets weren't making the playoffs either because i don't like them. I do like Deron Williams, Joe Johnson, Gerald Wallace though. LOL@Reggie Evans.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote