View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 08:33 AM   #4204
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Back up on the microphone playing out flows making minds seen how the show goes on and on/
Even been on the receiving end never hated just debated how overrated see how you get a fever ever been ethered now your just dry heeving and seething/
Still got on the beat and just breathing and stopping
You ain’t incredible your just noob crew with no saibot like mortal kombat/
Actual rhymes zombies get walking deaded by how I behead the game
Show how I kay slay mixtapes open lakes get drowned out by the audibles/
See how I switch plays and reload my game plans making heads say “damn”
Welcome to the truth in the booth, opening up the game to the demon in the flesh known as “Kappa”/
Under dapper slap up rappers with more bugs than zappers
Get cha roasted like bob saget did John Stamos any emcee does that on a daily basis/
Don’t waste my time like dj who doesn’t cut and scratch properly
I optionally don’t take flows types underwrite like insurance companies/
Now I be securely ripping always live and direct from those places
Maced up racist get sprayed with more nuclear bombs than North Korea can ever do
Nigga this isn’t starcraft this is how bathe in bathes mastering my crafts like a master to a student I remain proven/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote