View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 04:43 PM   #14
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My mum was a worker, enjoyed her music, showed me how to judge people, how not to take any crap and as I was hyper as fuck, I think she did well.

My Dad, he's a good man, half assed his way through work when younger, focused on having friends and being social, he was a old 80's/90's metalhead stoner and used to take me to his mates house when I was like 9 where they would play cards, drink and smoke weed til 3am. My parents are both 51 now and settled into a more chilled lifestyle.

My parents split when I was 14, my dad buggered off and I didn't see him for about 3-5 years but I eventually caught back up with him and made up for lost time, I don't hold it against him though.

I grew up in a tough inner city council estate which might not be a black ghetto but was still tough going, lots of dodgy shit going down and I was a total rascal so I think they did well given the circumstances.

Now though, I live out in the sticks, have my own house, car, decent job and wife. I'll make sure my daughter and future kids are brought up in a more civil manner cause I was lucky I guess in that I have a tough mental attitude and managed to deal with alot of shit that other people wouldn't.

I have some mad mad memories of growing up.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote