View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 10:15 AM   #12
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
There aren't degrees of uniqueness so i don't really understand the question.
Holocaust is less like other rappers than any other rapper, that makes him unique.

Some MCs that haven't been mentioned:

Lil B
Kool Keith
Drake
Bone Thugs
NoEmotion
Earl
Can Ox

Its difficult to say though, i do kind of know what you mean. Its like Gangstarr, dope as they are, are not unique they kind of assimilated their musical style from all the new york underground of the 90s. That being said, the reason they stood out from other 90s hardcore acts was the advanced production techniques and wise words from guru so maybe they were unique for that alone.

I don't know, you can say ODB was unique because theres nobody like him. Theres really nobody like him. Gangstarr I could name 10 comparable groups in the 90s. ODB, I'd maybe recommend the first Busta album and thats a stretch.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote