View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 10:17 AM   #9
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

This is absolutely his 3rd "Undisputed Classic". I think some serious Ghost fans might argue that a few other LP's are on the list, but as far as just regular hip-hop heads this is definitely the real deal.

The beats are nice, it's to the point where it's actual music that i'd love to hear someone else cut up and make beats off.

Ghost kills all his verses, his features do what they're supposed to... then we come to the whole concept. This is the type of shit that can change hip-hop and take it to that next creative level. Sure Only Built, Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt, and Ready to Die have a cinematic feel. They feel like we could be seeing these stories in a movie. But I think this is the first LP that actually brings you there, shows you what type of movie, shows you the color palette... It's just Classic shit from Ghost, Adrian, & RZA.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote