View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 02:09 AM   #20
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
Some of Ghosts lyrics seemed rushed. The writing is OK in my opinion.
I agree with this in terms of Ghost at his absolute best; it's a step down from Supreme or even Bulletproof, but his writing on this one still fucks with 36, Cuban, or Ironman...overall, I love this album; they execute the storyline well and the overall aesthetic is really dope ...one of my best friends since I was a little kid who has little time for any post Swarm/Pillage/Heavy Mental era Wu shit fucks with this album hard (so homo) and ended up ordering the vinyl/remix tape combo...point being that Adrian Younge gets it, and is a good person for to possibly consult or produce on the next Wu album

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 04-20-2013 at 02:17 AM.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote