View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 01:57 PM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

How you figure this was a pm for you? Diggy, i know you may not watch Poetic Justice that much and neither do i but it was nice for a change to see 2Pac being in a romantic movie instead of always playing a thug. Chuck D of Public Enemy said he couldn't understand why some black men didn't like 2Pac's character in Poetic Justice. Chuck D said it was good seeing 2Pac being a mail carrier and having a relationship with Janet. Joe Torry was also funny in Poetic Justice always brushing his hair hahahaha. It was funny seeing Roger Smith playing a faggot working at the beauty salon with Janet hahahahahahahaha. Roger is a good actor. He was in Spike Lee's Do The Right Thing, Malcolm X, Get On The Bus, Summer Of Sam movies and All About The Benjamins movie with Ice Cube, Mike Epps, Eva Mendes. It was different seeing Janet play a ghetto character cursing a lot. I love Janet and i don't care what people say about her not being a good actress and she can't sing. I wish i hadn't seen her For Colored Girls movie that Tyler Perry did LOL. That was terrible.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote