View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 02:19 PM   #51
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkey

I received a response from Soul Temple
Quote:
First off we would like to thank you for your pre-order of Twelve Reasons To Die and for supporting Ghostface Killah, Adrian Younge and Soul Temple Records. We are committed to putting together first class Hip Hop packages and we cannot do that without your support.

Secondly, we would like to apologize for the delay in shipping your Ghostface pre-order.

We want to assure you that we have all of the Ghostface 12RTD inventory in-stock and we are packing orders now. We expect that all orders will be shipped by this weekend and that you will have your product shortly there after.

The reason that we had a delay was that wanted to ship all of the packages with tracking/delivery confirmation and we had to upgrade our mailing system to handle the large volume of packages we are dealing with.

We know that this delay is entirely our fault and that you should have had your purchase by now.

As an offer of good faith, we would like to offer you a free digital download of The Brown Tape as well as 20% off discount code for your next purchase of any item in our catalog
That's cool with me.

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote