View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 08:38 AM   #11
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I liked the first 3. I haven't heard any of them in years though. I had 'The Diary' and 'The World is Yours' in my early days and listened to them a fair bit and enjoyed them. I got 'Mr Scarface is Back' a little later on and from what I recall it was quite good but my interests were starting to move more towards other music so I didn't listen to it much. His later albums I don't think I would have heard more than once each, though I do own most of them.

I'd really have to listen to them again to pick a fave. When it comes down to it the Bushwick album I named is a whole lot more memorable and I still listen to it occasionally to this day. That was a really good album as a whole. Very impressive effort for a one eyed midget.