View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 10:29 AM   #27
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
Lol @ Sin wantin a mega deal with nobody but wu Stan's knowin his name. What a crock of shit. Beggars can't be fukin choosers & he gonna find himself not EVER droppin a solo. Times a wastin sweetheart & sin is past his prime anyways.

And I don't see the hatred or jealousy from Andrew Kelley at all. The mans makin moves & puttin out projects while Ringz bullshits naive fans in fantasy projects that never hit the light of day. Andrew Kelley >>> Ringz & M Eighty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
Reminds me of you and Dom P about Tera iz Him.... do you remember????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadda View Post
I don't think they'll have a problem shipping out the five pre-orders of the Killa Sin album. You talk like the whole world want a Sin album, and he'll hit platinum within a day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
I noticed Sinfully really doesnt say anything positive/nice about anyone. Isnt this Kelley guy the reason Killa Sin is back on scene. Think about it, Sin has been on this dude's last 3 releases. Other than that whens last time we heard from Sin? Yes I know he had the legal issues, but nobody was really checking for him or putting him on. So I thank Kelley. And I think he is good for the Wu. Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by dret.izm View Post
yo your a fucking party pooper of epic proportions.

sin releasing a solo through soul temple is a fucking brilliant idea!

imo you should be aiming to get the solo out soonish seeing as he probably has a little buzz from legendary weapons, iron fists ost and 12 reasons.....

who knows maybe people from outside of this website might buy it?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dret.izm View Post
ahahahha yeah it generally sums up a negative / downbuzz type of person..

such as sinfullycute
Quote:
She's always been negative, but she still overreacting when it's about cilvaringz
Quote:
In 2002 when she worked with dom pachino we received tera iz him 1 or 2 yr after the release date .. true story .. and now she talks about soul temple records???? wtf is wrong with her???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadda View Post
It's not like people bought the new Ghostface album because of Killa Sin. Do you honestly believe what you're saying?
lol gold

Last edited by 8; 04-25-2013 at 10:31 AM.
8 is offline   Reply With Quote