View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 01:30 PM   #14
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
I'm not saying the nigerian ho's Wolf album was better because it sold more than Ghost's record. with so many teenagers out there supporting OF, Ghost didn't have a chance. but 15,000 ain't nothing to rave about

point is, this ain't 1997
thats what Im saying - kids dont know whats good unless its the hot shit and thats wild. Id figure a little better than 15,ooo and not even in the top ten .. thats fucked up cuz its quality product and Tony is a certified Vet. With any other Genre if you have a Vet make a record it gets top ten and at least 200,000 sales but for some reason Ghost can't get that from the market and thats fucked up

I know its not about my personal taste and if I think and album is better than another ... I know way better than that
INF is offline   Reply With Quote